1. Standard: DIN8374/DIN8376/ANSI
HSS M2(W6Mo5Cr4V2) HSS M35(W6Mo5Cr4V2Co5)
3. Hardness: HSS M2:HRC 64-65; HSS M35:HRC 66-67;
4.Surface finishing: Bright Finishing
5. Point Angle: 135 Degree Split Point
6. Application: Best performance with drilling into hardened, tempered alloy steel, nodular graphite malleable cast iron, titanium, and alloyed nickel. They are used to drill a hole with countersink, counterbore, or chamfer.
7. Feature: A subland drill is considered to be two conventional twist drills with different diameters concentrically combined into one tool. Subland drills eliminate operations, reduce set up time, perform two or more operations at once, and produce quality, accurate holes.
8. Size:4.3, 5.3, 6.4,8.4MM (fractional size is available)
Other specification is also available according to your requirement. (OEM, ODM )